Applications for residencies can be done at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications may be submitted in Dutch, French or English.
If possible answer following questions in your application:
- A short description of the project – few lines to max one page will do fine.
- Some information about your artistic practice and your previous projects (video capture welcome). One page is enough.
- How can BUDA support the project?
- Your favourite timing for the residency – plus alternative dates if possible.
- What kind of space you are looking for?
- Number of people involved and number of rooms needed for lodging.
Applications will be treated approximately one year ahead, and in general we book in following four rounds:
- deadline March, 1st 2021 - for residencies taking place from March 2022 till May 2022
- deadline June, 1st 2021 – for the residencies taking place from June 2022 till August 2022
- deadline September, 1st 2021 – for the residencies taking place from September 2022 till November 2022
- deadline December, 1st 2021 – for the residencies taking place from December 2022 till February 2023
Last minute requests for studio-space – up to three to four weeks in advance - are sometimes possible and will be tried and fitted in whenever possible.
Please contact email@example.com.